Recent publications by members of the research group. To see a full list of publications for any individual, view their research profile.
- Barwell, AD, Hou, P, Yoshida, N & Zhou, F 2023, 'Designing asynchronous multiparty protocols with crash-stop failures', Paper presented at 37th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Seattle, United States, 17/07/23 - 21/07/23 pp. 1:1-1:30. https://doi.org/10.4230/LIPIcs.ECOOP.2023.1
- Zidarič, N, Gong, G, Aagaard, M, Jurišić, A & Konovalov, O 2023, 'FFCSA - Finite Field Constructions, Search, and Algorithms', ACM Communications in Computer Algebra, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 57-64. https://doi.org/10.1145/3614408.3614416
- Rouxel, B, Brown, CM, Ebeid, E, Eder, K, Falk, H, Grelck, C, Holst, J, Jadhav, S, Marquer, Y, Martinez De Alejandro, M, Nikov, K, Sahafi, A, Schultz, U, Seewald, A, Vassalos, V, Wegener, S & Zendra, O 2023, The TeamPlay project: analysing and optimising time, energy, and security for cyber-physical systems. in Proceedings the 2023 design, automation & test in Europe conference & exhibition (DATE 2023): 17 - 19 April 2023, Antwerp, Belgium., 10137198, Proceedings (Design, automation, and test in Europe conference and exhibition), EDAA/IEEE, Piscataway, NJ, DATE '23: Design, Automation and Test in Europe, Antwerp, Belgium, 17/04/23. https://doi.org/10.23919/DATE56975.2023.10137198
- Kirkpatrick, R, Brown, CM & Janjic, V 2022, COMPROF and COMPLACE: shared-memory communication profiling and automated thread placement via dynamic binary instrumentation. in 29th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics. IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics, 29th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics (HIPC), Bangalore, India, 18/12/22. https://doi.org/10.1109/HiPC56025.2022.00040
- Brown, C, Barwell, AD, Marquer, Y, Zendra, O, Richmond, T & Gu, C 2022, Semi-automatic ladderisation: improving code security through rewriting and dependent types. in ZM Ariola & Y Cong (eds), PEPM 2022: Proceedings of the 2022 ACM SIGPLAN International Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Program Manipulation. ACM, New York, POPL '22: The 49th Annual ACM SIGPLAN Symposioum on Principles of Programming Languages, Philadephia, Pennsylvania, United States, 17/01/22. https://doi.org/10.1145/3498886.3502202
- Brown, CM, Barwell, A, Thompson, S, Sarkar, S & Brady, EC 2022, 'Towards a refactoring tool for dependently-typed programs (Extended abstract)', Paper presented at 9th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation, Haifa, Israel, 31/07/22 - 31/07/22.
- Konovalov, A, Smoktunowicz, A & Vendramin, L 2021, 'Erratum to the Paper “On Skew Braces and Their Ideals”', Experimental Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 1. https://doi.org/10.1080/10586458.2021.1980466
- Brady, EC 2021, Idris 2: Quantitative Type Theory in practice. in A Møller & M Sridharan (eds), 35th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP 2021)., 11, Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, Schloss Dagstuhl - Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik GmbH, 35th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP 2021), Aarhus, Denmark, 11/07/21. https://doi.org/10.4230/LIPIcs.ECOOP.2021.9
- Barwell, AD, Brown, CM & Sarkar, S 2021, Proving renaming for Haskell via dependent types: a case-study in refactoring soundness. in 8th International workshop on rewriting techniques for program transformations and evaluation (WPTE 2021). 8th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation
, Buenos Aeires, Argentina, 18/07/21.
- Janjic, V, Brown, CM & Barwell, A 2021, 'Restoration of legacy parallelism: transforming pthreads into farm and pipeline patterns', International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. First Online. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10766-021-00716-z
- Beg, M, Belin, J, Kluyver, T, Konovalov, A, Ragan-Kelley, M, Thiery, N & Fangohr, H 2021, 'Using Jupyter for reproducible scientific workflows', Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 23, no. 2, 9325550, pp. 36-46. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCSE.2021.3052101
- de Muijnck-Hughes, J, Vanderbauwhede, W & Brady, EC 2020, 'A Framework for Resource Dependent EDSLs in a Dependently-Typed Language'. https://doi.org/10.4230/LIPIcs.ECOOP.2020.20
- Brown, CM, Janjic, V, Barwell, AD, Thomson, JD, Castañeda Lozano, R, Cole, M, Franke, B, Garcia-Sanchez, JD, Del Rio Astorga, D & MacKenzie, K 2020, A hybrid approach to parallel pattern discovery in C++. in 2020 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP)., 9092377, Proceedings - Euromicro Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing, IEEE Computer Society, 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing, Västerås, Sweden, 11/03/20. https://doi.org/10.1109/PDP50117.2020.00035
- Barwell, AD & Brown, CM 2020, A trustworthy framework for resource-aware embedded programming. in J Stutterheim & WN Chin (eds), Proceedings of International Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL'19). ACM, The 31st symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL 2019), Singapore, Singapore, 25/09/19. https://doi.org/10.1145/1122445.1122456