Dr Susmit Sarkar
- Barwell, AD, Brown, CM & Sarkar, S 2021, Proving renaming for Haskell via dependent types: a case-study in refactoring soundness. in 8th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation (WPTE 2021). pp. 1-10, 8th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation
, Buenos Aeires, Argentina, 18/07/21.
- Kristien, M, Spink, T, Campbell, B, Sarkar, S, Stark, I, Franke, B, Böhm, I & Topham, N 2020, Fast and correct load-link/store-conditional instruction handling in DBT systems. in CASES '20: Proceedings of the International Conference on Compilers, Architectures and Synthesis for Embedded Systems. vol. Early Access, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, IEEE Computer Society, International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES '20), 20/09/20. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCAD.2020.3013048
- Castro, D, Hammond, K, Sarkar, S & Alguwaifli, Y 2018, 'Automatically deriving cost models for structured parallel processes using hylomorphisms', Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 79, no. Part 2, pp. 653-668. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2017.04.035
- Akgün, Ö, Hoffmann, R & Sarkar, S 2018, Memory consistency models using constraints. in The Seventeenth Workshop on Constraint Modelling and Reformulation (ModRef 2018), Proceedings. 24th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2018), Lille, France, 27/08/18.
- Pulte, C, Flur, S, Deacon, W, French, J, Sarkar, S & Sewell, P 2018, Simplifying ARM concurrency: multicopy-atomic axiomatic and operational models for ARMv8. in Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages (POPL '18)., 19, Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages, no. POPL, vol. 2, ACM, New York, pp. 1-29, POPL '18 45th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Los Angeles, United States, 7/01/18. https://doi.org/10.1145/3158107
- Flur, S, Sarkar, S, Pulte, C, Nienhuis, K, Maranget, L, Gray, K, Sezgin, A, Batty, M & Sewell, P 2017, Mixed-size concurrency: ARM, POWER, C/C++11, and SC. in M Fluet (ed.), Proceedings of the 44th annual ACM-SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of programming languages (POPL 2017). ACM SIGPLAN Notices, no. 1, vol. 52, ACM, New York, pp. 429-442, POPL'17 44th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Paris, France, 15/01/17. https://doi.org/10.1145/3009837.3009839
- Banks, C, Elver, M, Hoffmann, R, Sarkar, S, Jackson, P & Nagarajan, V 2017, Verification of a lazy cache coherence protocol against a weak memory model. in D Stewart & G Weissenbacher (eds), Proceedings of the 17th Conference on Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD 2017). FMCAD Inc, pp. 60-67, Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD), Vienna, Austria, 2/10/17. <https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3168470>
- Castro, D, Hammond, K & Sarkar, S 2016, Farms, pipes, streams and reforestation: reasoning about structured parallel processes using types and hylomorphisms. in Proceedings of the 21st ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP 2016). ACM SIGPLAN Notices, no. 9, vol. 51, ACM, New York, pp. 4-17, ICFP 2016 - 21st ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming, Nara, Japan, 18/09/16. https://doi.org/10.1145/2951913.2951920
- McPherson, AJ, Nagarajan, V, Sarkar, S & Cintra, M 2016, 'Fence placement for legacy Data-Race-Free programs via synchronization read detection', ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (TACO), vol. 12, no. 4, 46. https://doi.org/10.1145/2835179
- Flur, S, Gray, K, Pulte, C, Sarkar, S, Sezgin, A, Maranget, L, Deacon, W & Sewell, P 2016, Modelling the ARMv8 architecture, operationally: concurrency and ISA. in A Gill (ed.), Proceedings of the 43rd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL '16). ACM SIGPLAN Notices, no. 1, vol. 51, ACM, New York, pp. 608-621, POPL '16 The 43rd Annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, St Petersburg, Florida, United States, 20/01/16. https://doi.org/10.1145/2837614.2837615