Dr Chris Brown
- Barwell, AD, Brown, CM & Sarkar, S 2021, Proving renaming for Haskell via dependent types: a case-study in refactoring soundness. in 8th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation (WPTE 2021). pp. 1-10, 8th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation
, Buenos Aeires, Argentina, 18/07/21.
- Janjic, V, Brown, CM & Barwell, A 2021, 'Restoration of legacy parallelism: transforming pthreads into farm and pipeline patterns', International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. First Online. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10766-021-00716-z
- Brown, CM, Janjic, V, Barwell, AD, Thomson, JD, Castañeda Lozano, R, Cole, M, Franke, B, Garcia-Sanchez, JD, Del Rio Astorga, D & MacKenzie, K 2020, A hybrid approach to parallel pattern discovery in C++. in 2020 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP)., 9092377, Proceedings - Euromicro Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing, IEEE Computer Society, 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing, Västerås, Sweden, 11/03/20. https://doi.org/10.1109/PDP50117.2020.00035
- Barwell, AD & Brown, CM 2020, A trustworthy framework for resource-aware embedded programming. in J Stutterheim & WN Chin (eds), Proceedings of International Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL'19). ACM, The 31st symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL 2019), Singapore, Singapore, 25/09/19. https://doi.org/10.1145/1122445.1122456
- Brown, CM, Janjic, V, Goli, M & McCall, J 2020, 'Programming heterogeneous parallel machines using refactoring and Monte-Carlo tree search', International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 583–602. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10766-020-00665-z
- Brown, CM, Barwell, AD & Janjic, V 2020, 'Restoration of legacy parallelism in C and C++ applications', Paper presented at 13th International Symposium on High-Level Parallel Programming and Applications (HLPP 2020) Porto, Portugal July 9-10, 2020, 9/07/20 - 10/07/20.
- Jadhav, S, Roth, M, Falk, H, Brown, CM & Barwell, AD 2019, Reasoning about non-functional properties using compiler intrinsic function annotations. in Proceedings of the 13th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing. INP ENSEEIHT/IRIT, pp. 25-28, 13th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing. JRWRTC, Toulouse, France, 6/11/19.
- Brown, CM, Barwell, AD, Marquer, Y, Minh, C & Zendra, O 2019, Type-driven verification of non-functional properties. in Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Principles and Practice of Programming Languages 2019 (PPDP '19)., 6, ACM, New York, pp. 1-15, 21st International Symposium on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming (PPDP 2019), Porto, Portugal, 7/10/19. https://doi.org/10.1145/3354166.3354171