Dr Adam Barwell
- Brown, CM, Janjic, V, Barwell, AD, Thomson, JD, Castañeda Lozano, R, Cole, M, Franke, B, Garcia-Sanchez, JD, Del Rio Astorga, D & MacKenzie, K 2020, A hybrid approach to parallel pattern discovery in C++. in 2020 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP)., 9092377, Proceedings - Euromicro Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing, IEEE Computer Society, 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing, Västerås, Sweden, 11/03/20. https://doi.org/10.1109/PDP50117.2020.00035
- Barwell, AD & Brown, CM 2020, A trustworthy framework for resource-aware embedded programming. in J Stutterheim & WN Chin (eds), Proceedings of International Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL'19). ACM, The 31st symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL 2019), Singapore, Singapore, 25/09/19. https://doi.org/10.1145/1122445.1122456
- Brown, CM, Barwell, AD & Janjic, V 2020, 'Restoration of legacy parallelism in C and C++ applications', Paper presented at 13th International Symposium on High-Level Parallel Programming and Applications (HLPP 2020) Porto, Portugal July 9-10, 2020, 9/07/20 - 10/07/20.
- Swan, J, Adriænsen, S, Barwell, AD, Hammond, K & White, D 2019, 'Extending the ‘Open-Closed Principle’ to automated algorithm configuration', Evolutionary Computation, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 173-193. https://doi.org/10.1162/evco_a_00245
- Jadhav, S, Roth, M, Falk, H, Brown, CM & Barwell, AD 2019, Reasoning about non-functional properties using compiler intrinsic function annotations. in Proceedings of the 13th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing. INP ENSEEIHT/IRIT, pp. 25-28, 13th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing. JRWRTC, Toulouse, France, 6/11/19.
- Brown, CM, Barwell, AD, Marquer, Y, Minh, C & Zendra, O 2019, Type-driven verification of non-functional properties. in Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Principles and Practice of Programming Languages 2019 (PPDP '19)., 6, ACM, New York, pp. 1-15, 21st International Symposium on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming (PPDP 2019), Porto, Portugal, 7/10/19. https://doi.org/10.1145/3354166.3354171
- Stypka, J, Turek, W, Byrski, A, Kisiel-Dorohinicki, M, Barwell, AD, Brown, CM, Hammond, K & Janjic, V 2018, 'The Missing Link! A new skeleton for evolutionary multi-agent systems in Erlang', International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 4-22. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10766-017-0503-4